All students are required to dress smartly for college. This does not mean that suits or business clothing must be worn, however, the following items are NOT permitted:
- Blue denim
- Torn or ripped trousers/jeans
- Skirts worn above the knee (unless tights are also worn)
- Sports wear
- Clothing with large slogans or logos
- Clothing that exposes the midriff or bare shoulders
- Trainers (other than plain black)
- Trousers or jeans that expose undergarments
The above list is not intended to be exhaustive but seeks to provide clarity regarding what students should not wear to college.
If you have any questions regarding the operation/content of our dress code, please do not hesitate to contact the college on:
Aquinas 020 7358 2400
Emmanuel 020 8297 9433
St Mary’s 020 8309 4760
If you would like any clarification on what is or is not allowed to be worn as part of the dress code, you should speak with the tutor, Head of Hall or Head of Pastoral.