The Scholarship Graduate Programme (SGP)
Which students enrol on this programme?
This programme is for A Level students with GCSE grades A* and A (including Maths and English), with an average GCSE score of 7.0 and above.
What is the main focus of the programme?
The overall focus for this A Level programme is to deepen and stretch learning. Given their prior attainment, students are expected to succeed well in an academically focussed programme which is designed to ensure they are challenged to achieve the top grades at A Level and equipped with the skills and qualifications needed to progress to top universities. The programme is aims to bring together very able students who support each other.
The programme provides for:
- 4.5 hours of A Level study and 1 hour taught seminar for targeted facilitating subjects.
- Teaching for the Cambridge Pre U qualification.
- Bespoke academic progression and careers programme.
- Subject specific super curricular programme.
- An academic mentor.
- Dedicated study room.
- A weekly working lunch.
- Requirement (and support) to apply for a prestigious university summer school.