Advanced Graduate Programme (AGP)
Which students enrol on this programme?
The AGP programme is for A Level students with GCSE grades A*, A and B (including Maths and English) with an average GCSE score of 6.0 and above.
What is the main focus of the programme?
The overall focus for this A Level programme is to deepen and enhance learning. Given their prior attainment, students are expected to succeed at or above benchmark in a broadly focussed programme which is designed to ensure they are challenged to achieve high grades at A Level and equipped with the skills and qualifications needed to progress to wide range of top third universities. The programme is aims to bring together able students who can provide support each other.
The programme provides for:
- 4.5 hours of A Level study and targeted workshops.
- Teaching for the AS Extended Project Qualification (EPQ).
- Bespoke progression and careers programme.
- Subject specific super curricular programme.
- Membership a tutor group where all students have similar levels of ability and aspiration.
- Leadership development activities.